Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

OMG, Ghost caught on tape

I was watching on Youtube some videos. When I saw one video of a ghost footage. It was made by a cop while patrolling a road. I won't post it, cause it is reall scary (There is no blood, this no that stupid thing that you watch and a face jumps says AAAAAAAAARG!!!) The host can be seen at 0:30 and 1:00. I don't suggest that you watch it at night. I will just say the name of the video.
Ghost caught in cop dashboard cam

The second one is really scary.It is really visible. The first one is not.

I watched it! I wonder if it's real or not. If it's real, then that had to be a ghost. Sad

hinapasha wrote:
I watched it! I wonder if it's real or not. If it's real, then that had to be a ghost. Sad

I don't believe in ghosts. And I know ghost don't exist from my own skills. And there are thousand of them ghost videos. People make add some stuff and that second ghost could be anyone crossing the road. Well there are a lot (And I mean a lot lot) mysteries saying that ghosts exist. I would love to go in one haunted castle to show that there are no ghosts.

Awww.....I believe in ghosts. :S I would love some definitive proof that they exist. But I know that people lie about these things all the time.

hinapasha wrote:
Awww.....I believe in ghosts. :S I would love some definitive proof that they exist. But I know that people lie about these things all the time.

I too believed and ghost. But my father and brother ruined my believeness.

I found another Ghost videos this one is creepier than the last one. And a LOT scarier. I again don't suggest to watch it at night or if you have a phobia of dark DON'T watch this video. Name: VEry Creepy Ghost Footage. (Youtube)

I actually believe, and saw something in our bedroom some months ago. Since then, I have seen something hovering over my husband while he was sleeping and one night I woke up to see it over me. Very strange indeed.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I actually believe, and saw something in our bedroom some months ago. Since then, I have seen something hovering over my husband while he was sleeping and one night I woke up to see it over me. Very strange indeed.

Wow, if it were me, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night until I had the house exorcized or something. You must have nerves of steel!

I was actually calm. I have, since that first event calmed down and have even tried to 'talk' to it. Of course, I haven't gotten any sort of response, but I am much calmer now than before. I am trying to find out the history of this building, as I think it has more to do with this place than with me.

Have you uncovered anything that might explain why the ghost is wandering there? I feel sorry for it. Sad

Nothing yet, but I tried asking what he/she wanted, but got no answer. I don't know the history of this place except the person who lived here before us was a woman who moved to a retirement community just before we came.

How did the thing looked like. Is it small or big? When you see it what do you think is the shape?
Sorry made me curious.This summer when I was at sea. Some things happened and it might be a ghost.

hinapasha wrote:
Do you believe in mediums and things of that nature?

Yes I do.

Tromo3 wrote:
How did the thing looked like. Is it small or big? When you see it what do you think is the shape?
Sorry made me curious.This summer when I was at sea. Some things happened and it might be a ghost.

The first time it was standing at the foot of the bed and started to walk towards the door leading out into the hallway. I watched it until it vanished.

When I saw it hovering over my husband, it was like the form of a person that I could see through. But it was more like a presence than anything really physical. I didn't think much of it until I saw it hovering over me. After all, I was half asleep when I saw it over my husband, but when I woke up and saw it over me, I knew that I must have seen something and that this was an encounter of the super weird kind. When I saw it over me, it was when I asked 'who are you?' to which I got no verbal answer, but I did get a feeling...that this being would not hurt me.

Weird for me to talk so openly about this, especially so close to Halloween. Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Weird for me to talk so openly about this, especially so close to Halloween. Laughing

Halloween is the perfect time to talk about this! Laughing

If you heard what happened to me. And especially on Halloween. I think you will be scared.Laughing I can't wait for Halloween to post that story.

I think that that memory (I call those ghosts that are just a presence the ones that don't talk, or hear things. They are just a memory of the house) wants some help. Or maybe that person did something great and wasn't even mentioned in it. So it is a memory that walks through the house, just people to remember them. (This is just a theory, I don't know if it is true or not).

Can you see it's face?