Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Omg i don't know if it's just me..

Guest Guest
but my pet society won't open. it's been ALL day. half way through loading i get mayor. i refreshed like 5 times. i tried it 7 hours later, and i STILL got mayor..

i hope nothing bad happened to my account...

Sad ....I don't know about the 7 hours later but refreshing 5 times and still not being able to get on is something that's happened to me too.

Guest Guest
i hope it's working now. its loading but hasn't given me mayor yet. i just don't know why it happened in the first place... *crosses fingers*

i tried on a diff PC and it was the same result so i'm freaking out.

Guest Guest

and.. it still won't establish a connection..

I just got straight in hun Sad

Have you tried a differnet browser and clearing your cache...normal tricks which sometimes help?

Well, I get that same error depending on the internet I'm using. When it's a worse connection it shows all the time. Actually it only works at my house's internet. D:

Guest Guest

what scared me was that this was happening to me both at school AND at home.. i thought it was just the school PCs.

it's working now but this was the most scariest thing that has happened to me for PS lol >_
it made no sense since my side accounts were working.. it was just Renny's that was failing. Sad

I've been getting that alot the past few days too. And I get the dreaded "Save Failed" frequently as well. Glad you finally got in! I know the panicky feeling! lol

will you know nothin bad happend to your acc !

it did happend to me one time or twice i think ! LOL

Dont worry nothin bad happened

Guest Guest

thanks for the nice words congratulations i was freaking out srsly since this never happened before. like never. esp not for this long. LOL