Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Happy Sunday!!

319.gif

Happy Sunday!!! I hope you all will spend a lovely day! What are you up to?

I have to study a lot today, but since my boyfriend has started university too this year (even if he's 29 XD), we'll study together this afternoon and I'm really happy!! And then, we'll make some pizza for dinner!

How about you?

That sounds actually awesome Chiaretta, I have studied together with BF too and makes it much more fun to be honest :-)

We are going to have a quiet day, BF decided to stay a day longer (so I am really happy over here) and we'll probably go to the movies this evening :-)

I have a horrible day..decorating

I put an undercoat on the walls last night to cover teh terracotta before I put the new cream paint on..and it hasnt covered it properly...so I have to do another coat of unercoat

More work Sad

I only have today and tomorrow really to get it finished, as I have to get it done quickly because at the moment we are all living upstairs..we cant even get in the front room Sad

Oh well, lets go crack on I suppose

Have a good day everyone xx

Toulouse wrote:
That sounds actually awesome Chiaretta, I have studied together with BF too and makes it much more fun to be honest :-)

We are going to have a quiet day, BF decided to stay a day longer (so I am really happy over here) and we'll probably go to the movies this evening :-)

I hope so Laughing and I'm glad you have the chance to spend one more day with your BF!

Lea, I'm sorry you have to do all that work today... i've tried to paint my room's walls once, and the result was terrible Sad I hope you can fix it quickly!

Aww Lea, that sounds terrible! But I'm sure the end result will be awesome!

It seems we have a tiny leak on the attic, but Dad's gonna fix it. Poor Dad, he just came home from his weekend trip and has work to do already!

He was going home today, but decided to stay one more day longer as he will be home by himself tomorrow and probably will be bored :-D