Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

I need the kitchen workbench

How many coins would I have to pay to get the workbench? I only have 5 cash coins so I can't afford it. I want to trade something for the workbench. congratulations I REALLY LIKE IT! ITS SO ADORABLE!

Hi hun. To answer your question, since the work bench costs 9 cc, and the going rate for cc at this forum is usually 1 cc = 3x5999, that would mean that the work bench would cost 27x5999's.

Hmph I only have one 5999...lol but I have alot of 999s.
could I pay in 999s? I know it would take alot but could I?

That would depend on whomever you're trading with, but it would take a lot. Let's see.....27x5999's converted to 999's would be 162x999's. Since you have 5 cc, maybe you can pay with cc and 999's? Good luck with your trade hun!

BabyPeach wrote:
Thats a good idea!!!
So than how many coins would I need for the extra 4 cash coins?

It would depend on the trader again. For example, if you said you were going to offer 5 cash coins as part of the trade, it would do no good to someone who doesn't want anything that costs 5 cc. Or you might get someone who would like a fish biscuit which only costs 3 cc. Whoever you trade with will have to spend 9 cc to send you the bench no matter what. But depending on what they want, you could strike a deal with them. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of anyone who is selling cc at the moment. Sad