Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ursula1

Be safe, be happy

Hi, sweeties Smile

I've been reading that these days, in the official forum (TOF), there have been multiple scams. I just wanted to remind everyone who trades in this forum that being cautious is the best way to be safe in a trade.

I know that you can think reading the rules is boring, but rules exist to keep the site as lovely as it is. That's why I would like to ask you all that you shouldn't forget to read the trading rules stated here.

If you are new, you don't know how this work, you don't feel comfortable with a trade or whatever, always ask for a Safe Trade Referee (STR). Here you have the list (yes, it looks a very short list, but remember, all mods/forum admins are safe trading referees).

Always trade in the forum, where every message posted can be seen by everyone. If you trade by PM (here or in FB), no one will be able to help you Sad Also, if the other person in the trade don't want to use a STR that could be suspicious.

We cannot asume the responsibility for a scam, but we can help you to prevent it and make your trades easier and safer

Merry Christmas from Ursula and Claudia :cat1: