Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Count Down to The New Christmas items!!

Only 2 hours and 6 minutes!! Who is excited? I know I am! What items are you excited to get?

:rudlof1: :carol: :carol2: :rudlof1:

good night i need to go to bad it's pretty late in my country and i'm going to school tomorrow morning.........can't wait for Iglo and everything......xD

Have a wonderful sleep Pedja!

Mage, it's sure easy for us to be up and ready seeing how the items come out at 4pm our time! I remember when I first started playing the items came out at midnight. So happy it's earlier than that here! Only 37 more minutes!!

i totally love the penguin!!! Will have to get a few of them to go into my penguin room Ashamed

Also love the fact the new room is a normal coin room...even if it is 15,000 coins, rather expensive for such a small room Sad

Lisa, I think 15.000 coins is not exactly expensive compare to a CC-room, even the little ones. I mean, if we think about the current trade rate, 1CC is 3x5999 (hardly less) and that would be more expensive than this room.

Besides, we can wait to get it, it will not disappear this week, so we can save our visiting coins to pay it. I'm happy about that, I cannot complain this time congratulations