Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ximuoi

Can't plant the silver winter tree seed!!!!

I'm just wondering if anyone is having the same problem with me! I just had a trade and had the seed sent over from the buyer...but I can't put it in the plot!!!! All other trees work perfectly.

I tried refreshing the game many times and getting frustrated now. Hopefully the issue will ve resolved tomorrow when I wake up... Sad(

Sad I still can not plant it Demi... anyone who has successfully planted it, pls let me know. Much appreciated.

I've just tried to buy the seed myself and it went into the plot ok....but the one I got gifted did not work!!!!!

This is stupid and they should fix it, because real money is spent on it. Besides there is an option ''buy as gift'' so it MUST work. Mad

You are right Demi. The Beanstalk worked perfectly! I'm not sure how/where to complaint on this matter with Palyfish (not to mention time taken to follow it up)... so I just gave up.

You seem to be more upset than me Demi... I got over with it now and kept the seed in my Summer Garden as a treasure congratulations

Cheers.

sinenomine wrote:
i didnt have any problem planting new tree seeds, both are growing perfectly
:tree2:

Hi Rocio,

Did you mean you plant new seeds (Silver Winter Tree Seed and the Snowy Cone Tree Seed) or you mean you plant 2 Silver Winter Tree Seeds (one you bought and one gifted)??

I could plant the Silver Winter Tree Seed that I bought but couldn't plant the one gifted.

Thanks