Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

Miss you all a lot!

I've chosen this moment to write this thread to all my fellow PSFC-ers.

Things at school are good. I have my bad moments, like some people dissapointing me and showing their tre faces, but all other thingsare going ok. I'm playing at a charity concert for Kraljevo at Tuesday (Kraljevo is a city struck by several earhquackes and most of the bildings and houses are no longer livable in) Our school has even donated a pianino to their msical school, becase most of the instrments are completely destroyed there.
I am planning to do my best on the concert. Smile

Snow is falling here 3 days straight, and won't stop, and it's a snowstorm outside as we speak. Poor Luna. Sad

About my family, my brother-in-law had his leg operated. They had to take out the metal object out of his leg, because 2 years ago they have put it in there (he broke a leg 2 yrs ago and now his bone is totally recovered).
My uncle had his heart transplated and we are all praying that he'll be ok. The doctors say that he will get out of the hospital next saturday.

How is everyone? Are yo getting ready for Christmas? We celebrate it hereat 7th of January. I am not in a holiday mood at all, I am totally depressed becase 2 of my classmates have totally dissapointed me and now I feel like I'm losing my 2 best friends.

Hey Lazar, great to see you. Thanks for letting us know how things are going with you. The forum isn't the same without you, so I'm always glad when you pop in to say 'hey!" Although it's not snowing here, we have a weather report saying that it's supposed to snow again here today.

I hope it melts by Sunday, as we have our choir concert, and if the weather isn't nice, then people won't venture out.

Guest Guest
Hi Lazar!

It's great to see you pop in and give us some news. I miss you lot's, and I know that other around the forum miss you too.
I'm glad to hear that your family members are doing better.
WOW! That concert sounds like an important event. I'm sure you will be great! Good luck to you!
:carol2:

My family is almost ready for Christmas. We just have to buy and put up our tree this weekend. Here in Toronto it has been snowing every couple of days, and today it snowed all day - I hope to go tobogganing with my daughter tomorrow. She turned 2 years old on Monday! We went to see Santa and she didn't even cry! I had to get in the picture with her... such a nice memory for years to come. All my shopping is done, so now I can relax.
:dance2: :tree2: :swave:

All the best to you and your family during the holiday season!
:carol:

Good luck at the concert Lazar! Sorry to hear about your classmates. :/ And I hope your uncle comes out totally fine! congratulations Try to enjoy your holidays sweetie!

Hiiiii Lazar........i am sooooo happy to se you here again............miss you soooo much.............don't wotty about this friends.....they don't deserve to have you as a friend.......hope to se you here more now when holidays are near..... :tree2:

Thank you everyone for such marvelous support! Smile
This week is finally over so I can now relax and watch some TV. Tomorrow I have to study all day long :S

2 weeks to go until the Holidays start here! I can't wait!

About my uncle, he's back from the hospital, and he's recovering!
My brother-in-law has even made a few steps, and is making progress!

I love when everything turns out good at holidays. I can finally say that I've resolved all my problems with my friends and tat we'll take it slow from now

Wis you all a wonderful weekend!

hey, Laz!
So good to hear from you! I will keep your family in my prayers.

So, it sounds like you celebrate on Epiphany? Yes, the Wise Men need to come to bring the presents! Have a good holiday season, and perhaps things will be better with your friends after the break.
:shug:

Hi Laz!!! I'm so glad to hear from you! Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll play great!

I'm sorry to hear of your classmates, I'm really hope things will be sorted out, and that your uncle will be better too! The forum and PS is not the same without you

I hope you'll be able to get some Christmas mood! :hoho: you know i'm A Xmas fan! eheheheh

Lots of hugs!