Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Dream Diary Entry: "Coeltita"

In the Dream I had the view of boy who trained to help the Creatures(they are little creatures that are similiar to pokemon and digimon, I forgot the name for teh creatures and is thinking for one):

"As I was scouting to see if the Hooligans really ran away, one of the Creatures I saved from the Hooligans turned to bronze orange and kept staring at me. Was that the Mystique Creature?I learned that if they appear the life of the person who they stare will change completeley. Will something bad happen to me? Or will something good?When I blinked the Creature turned to his normal color like he was never changed to the Mystique."

Do you like it?I loved the dream so much I will try to expand the Dream and give the name to the creatures and color them. I only have to wait 2 days for school to end. I'll share more if I dream something amazing.

Oh, and if I made an grammar mistakes please post them. Thanks!

I made one painting of the most important place of the dream. Laughing I think I got "Follow your dreams" too literally. ANd when I think of the dream the first word to come to mind is : Anime.