Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

Hi guys!!!!

Just to let you know that I'm not dead and that I drop by @ PSFC almost every day to read all new threads and posts. congratulations

It's really cold, I am free-e-e-e-z-z-ing in here! Everything is frozen outside, and it looks so beautiful:

Wishing you all a marvelous New Year with marvelous new goals!

Hey Lazar.

Nice picture.

Yeah, it was freezing in Heide (where we were over Christmas) like -8°C. Then we came home and it was relatively warmer, a ten degree warmer. I got an instant headache from it, but was glad to be out of sub-zero temperatures.

Glad to see you.

Hi Laz,

Laughing I got confused by the pink building. Laughing

HEre is always about -5°C. But smog is here.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Hey Lazar.

Nice picture.

Yeah, it was freezing in Heide (where we were over Christmas) like -8°C. Then we came home and it was relatively warmer, a ten degree warmer. I got an instant headache from it, but was glad to be out of sub-zero temperatures.

Glad to see you.

Hello Yvette, glad to see you too! Smile I have headaches from temperature changes too, and sometimes I even get a temperature. Sad
Tromo3 wrote:
Hi Laz,

Laughing I got confused by the pink building. Laughing

HEre is always about -5°C. But smog is here.

The pink building is my neighbors house Laughing

It's -20 here..

hiii Lazar.....glad to see you here........happy new year.........wish you all the best....picture is AMAZING......and yeah it's pretty cold here...in my town it's about -10 few for few days and everything is frozen but i like it........everything look sooo beautiful...i feel like i am in some frozen fairytale world...... :carol: