Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

New Year in 30 minutes (here)

I am so Happy!!! New Year!!!! I made on really big Resolution: Give Myself every month 20 Objectives that is a must to complete. I remember the first 2 WEeks in 2010 PS like Yesterday.

Like to me 6 hours Before! Wait a 23 Minutes!!!! What I did at 6 pm CET seems like a seocnd aho. Laughing Time sure passes by! HOLD ON TIME!!!

I have Gastritis again, had to shave my dog like for third time because she has skin allergy and facebook disabled my account =P

Never Heard the name. But seen the dogs. They are so adorable!

lol yeah and also people always confuse them with Shih Tzus since there arent a lot differences between them =P

I too thought it is a Shiz Tzu, but the puppies remindd me alittle of Pekingese puppies

Shih tzus look more like a Pekinese cuz their face is flatter. Maybe im biased but my dog has a prettier face,more than the ones on the internet=P

Now that you mentiuon it. Shih Tzu does look more Pekingese than Lhasa Apsos. Have you heard or saw Chow-Chows? (The Breed on my profile picture)

yeah my granda had one a lot of years ago, she once had 5 different dogs xD. My favorites ones were the Samoyed and the Maltese, Chow Chows tend to go crazy! my grandma's bit her so hard she needed stitches!

I watched at Dogs 101 that they can be really aggresive if not socialized at puppyhood. My favs are Samoyed, Chow-chows, pomeranians and Huskies. Laughing I was always dreaming to have one of each Laughing

I love long-haired dogs and white ones, before Gaia (my dog) i had another Lhasa Apso but complety white, Tara. But she died one month before we got her from a blood infection, and when I decided to buy a new one I didnt wanted one that looked like Tara so I chose Gaia that has caramel spots.

We had our New Year about an hour ago, and now I'm tired and ready to go to sleep.

I wish everyone a wonderful new year. May 2011 be a lot better for us than 2010 was. Hopefully with the new year, my husband will find a new job.

Happy New Year here was 30 mins ago!! my dog its shaking so bad for all the fireworks that are still exploding xD

A very Happy New year to everyone. Good health, wealth and happiness to you all xx :pen: