Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

Hospital Fashion Show!!

I really like this week in pet society, especially the nurse outfit! So cute!
Here are some photos of Ambi..
Post some photos of your pet wearing hospital wear!
Ambi the nurse

Ambi on the run

Ambi with her reading glasses on

Haha well this weeks items arent my favorite, but I still like them!! I love the nurse outfit! So cute!! I am not a fan of hosptitals in real life though. I faint at the sight of blood lol.

Guest Guest

I love the Hospital theme this week! I was watching Grey's Anatomy yesterday night and wondered... did PS add this theme this week to celebrate the return on the new season of Grey's Anatomy or was it just a co-incidence?

Here is my pet C.J. in her hospital scrubs!

pet10.jpg

i still don't have any pictures......but like this theme.......Blue Flower Vase is my favorite item...i have collected 99 of them.............Nice pictures girls...... :carol:

yellownancy wrote:
I love the Hospital theme this week! I was watching Grey's Anatomy yesterday night and wondered... did PS add this theme this week to celebrate the return on the new season of Grey's Anatomy or was it just a co-incidence?

Here is my pet C.J. in her hospital scrubs!

pet10.jpg

C.J looks so cool!! Not many pets can rock scrubs like C.J!! Lol maybe they watch Grey's Anatomy.

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
i still don't have any pictures......but like this theme.......Blue Flower Vase is my favorite item...i have collected 99 of them.............Nice pictures girls...... :carol:

Thanks!! I like the blue flower vase too!