Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Forget Happy Pets, this is a zoo!

It would seem to me that they are getting a bit out of hand with all their different animals. When I started Happy Pets, there were just cats. Then soon after, the dog was introduced. That seemed okay, given the fact that dogs are also pets. But, now they have giraffes, reindeer and elephants. How many of you have an elephant in your back yard?

In my honest opinion, the game is getting ridiculous with all these additions. Anyway, and now they have this thing with the 'ask for water' for the giraffes (which according to one friend, one can only get the female giraffe from the store). I don't make a point to always ask for water, because all these requests bug some of my friends.

Now, they are doing the same thing with the elephants. Thank God I am not a fan of either elephants or giraffes.

I have to agree with you on this one Yvette, but I did try to get a giraffe because I think they are pretty cool animals. I did send out a lot of requests for my tree and was really excited when I completed the entire amount I needed (200 requests, which is a lot!). But then noticed in the store the amount of coins they ask for a giraffe... I couldn't even afford one, so my effort was completely pointless.

I do agree it is getting a bit out of hand and if it weren't for the cats I have running around, I might have already quit the game.