Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Want to make PS movie and need your help......xD

Hello all i would like to make little movie about PS and need your help.....pleas post as much pictures as you can in 3 different WINTER outfits.......i want to make move bout friendship and will try my best to include every PSFC member that have posted pictures ................ LaughingLaughingLaughing

Pleas Post Pictures like this.....and try to not use White Colours cause that will be hard to edit for me........also you can write some ideas about what our pet can do or say in that little movie.........thank you...... Laughing

pleas post as much pictures as you can......really need different poses......try to do something creative.......... Laughing

I'll post some pics!!! Smile I'll go on ps and take some. What my pet says does it have to do with friendship?

not really...........i want to make some story about snowy day and oppening presents at Christmas day and snow fighting and talking with friends.........something nice and wintery.......but don't have much ideas right now....... :tree2:

oh, what a great fun idea!!! i'll post some pics today after i change smorkle!!