Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Cooking Guide

I don't see it on here but I"m a Qualified Chef! Only 65 more to go before I am a Pantry Chef! haha If only I had cooked a few times every time I logged on to PS I"d be the mack daddy of cooking! lol It takes waaaay to long to move on to the next level. Anybody agree?

I cant wait to cook the Giant Lolly and the Gingerbread house!! But im just beginning. I think they should change the amount of points to move to the next lvl.

Now I'm at Pet Society Next Chef rank and 130 more to unlock the Coconut Cake congratulations so happy congratulations I hope I can make Cheesy Mayor soon! congratulations

Guest Guest

Thanks for the cooking guide!

I try to cook every day, but it takes so long to level up that sometimes I get discouraged. But a few days later I cook again, mostly to send food-gifts to new friends who have just started to play, it's a good motivator congratulations

I'm at level "Qualified Chef", so I can cook the kabab. I can't wait to one day cook the Gingerbread house!

I hope they will add new items as "special". It's been since December 2009 that they haven't added any.

your welcome hun....yeah me too.....maybe if we get some new dishes i will cook more.....this is to bored to sausages all time same items......x(