Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Black Swan

hii all....did anybody watch Black Swan new one with Natalie Portman...???

i watched trailer and like it a lot.....and i decide to download it....50 % done already....can't wait.....xD

A psychological thriller set in the world of New York City ballet, BLACK SWAN stars Natalie Portman as Nina, a featured dancer who finds herself locked in a web of competitive intrigue with a new rival at the company (Mila Kunis). A Fox Searchlight Pictures release by visionary director Darren Aronofsky (THE WRESTLER), BLACK SWAN takes a thrilling and at times terrifying journey through the psyche of a young ballerina whose starring role as the duplicitous swan queen turns out to be a part for which she becomes frighteningly perfect.

if anybody watched pleas tell me what you think about it....??? Laughing

yeah it is.........if you like ballet or anything similar this is perfect movie for you......it's about how she put herself in that swan queen and how that affect at her life....... congratulations AMAZING story..... Laughing

hehhehehe.....yeah i like it to.....well i show it to my parents and they didn't understand it perfectly but what i can....i simply like this movie and i understand it perfectly......... congratulations

congratulations can't wait to see what you people think about it.......my parents say that it is bad movie and that it is not something intrasting but i like it a lot........ congratulationsLaughing

I saw it and it was a great movie, they could have skipped a certain part though, bit awkward watching it with your mother lol