Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

My Big Concert :))

Well as you maybe know i'm was sooooo bussy last few weeks with all classes and trainings with my music and dance school sooo today was my music concert and we was for first time played all time...this was our solo concert and we played 11 compositions congratulations i am soooo happy that everything was fine congratulations we played for about hour or hour nad30 minutes but i am not sure cause time has gone fast congratulations i'm was sooo excited and happy congratulations and we played one of my all time favorite compositions The Entertainer - Scott Joplin congratulations i love it sooooo much....we have did some messy notes on the end of the composition but this is premiere of that composition sooo i am not disapointed hope that next time we will play everything fine..... congratulations this is video of The Entertainer hope you like it congratulations pleas tell me what you think congratulations

I just listened to the composition and thought you were all really good, Pedja! And I actually didn't notice any messy notes at the end.

thank you soooooooo much all..............i am the one in the first row on the left.....last on the left congratulations and i play this highest tones congratulations

Well done sweetie ...I love that piece of music too. Just wish the sheet music wasn't in the way and we could have seen more of you xxx