Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Horrah the weekend!!!

So we have another weekend upon us. Time is definitely flying, and now we are closing in on February, which seems a bit strange since it seems like only yesterday that we had Christmas.

At any rate, I really am happy today, becuase the sun has come out. It's been gray and miserable during the past week, so waking up to a beautiful day is probably just what I needed. Nothing exciting planned, I may do some writing today, or put a teddy bear together. I have to finish my Facebook friend's teddy by Valentine's day.

What about you???

Its still grey and miserable here ...but the sun keeps trying to break through so there is hope yet. I'm happy to see the back end of January ..its been a long month I think. At least February is short and seems to fly by and then the warmer weather should be around the corner Smile

Not got a lot on today ...hubby home for the weekend but nothing planned. Looking forward to having my grandson and his friend stay for a week in Feb ...

yeah weekend is finally here....... we have sunny day also......i love it ..... for this weekend i don't have much free time cause i have one more biggest concert with my dance group congratulations we had yesterday trainings from 18:00 h to 22:30 and i'm was death when i come back home congratulations today i need to go to take all my 4 costumes for concert in 15:00 h and then i will have again training (i hope it will be short Laughing ) and then tomorrow i have that big concert finally in 19:00 h.....i am soooo excited and can't wait congratulations hope everything will be ok....we have spent sooo much time preparing for this concert and i want to be perfect congratulationsLaughingcongratulations wish me luck congratulations

We don't have anything special planned for the weekend - just to enjoy not having to go to work! We've had a lovely, sunny week, and now I guess it's supposed to be rainy. But I'm thinking of all the bright spring flowers that will be popping up before too much longer.