Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

WTB: Chinese New Year CC Items!

Well, im sure you all knew i would want these items! lol I dont have many 5999s im afraid but I could pay in in-store coins which you can spend whenever you like Smile please name your price congratulations i cant wait to get these items!! congratulations

Sleeping Baby Panda - THANK YOU TIDDLY XXX
Spectacular Chinese Firecrackers
WWF Anniversary Cake
Rabbit Of A Thousand Faces - THANK YOU TIDDLY XXX
Chinese Chocolate Ingot Seed - THANK YOU SMORKLE XXX
Chinese Grand Entrance
Chinese Flying Dragon
- I know this is expensive im willing to give quite a few in-store coins for this xx

Thank you so much Tiddly hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are such an angel. How many coins would you like for them? xxxx

I wish I could give you the CCs for it. That's stupid that they're not giftable.

I don't know what to ask, to be honest. Just whatever you think is fair.

Chinese Chocolate Ingot Seed

how many seeds do you want? i will send them when i get home later congratulations

@Tiddly: Im not sure what to offer, would you like me to get you all the OWO for the next few weeks? plus some spending coins?? congratulations i want to make sure you get a fair deal for the items xx

@Smorkle: Just one would be fantastic hun Smile xx how many coins would you like for it?? xxx

Gaiamaiden wrote:

@Smorkle: Just one would be fantastic hun Smile xx how many coins would you like for it?? xxx

can you send me 1 gmb? congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
hun, are you sure? i want to make sure everyone gets a fair deal for the cc items xxxx

ok, send me 1 million dollars. thank you. you have my address Laughing

sorry, i got home last night and fell asleep on the couch.
okay, i'm home now...again...and yes i'm sure congratulations

edit:
so i just opened up ps and um...i think the pregnancy is getting to you steph.... ummm.... 1 gmb??? so my friend today posted on FB that she left the face wash in the fridge LOL...i think you are suffering from the same thing...
1gmb has turned into A HOLY HECK LOT MORE THAN JUST 1!!! OMG PREGO WOMAN!!!!!!! thank you for all my boxes

i sent you some seeds and some pandas

A MASSIVE MASSIVE thank you to Smorkle and Tiddly!! you are both my angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!