Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noor

what are the current rare items?

I've seen that many items are losing their value because of hackers
and since i've been away for a while i'm no longer familiar with the rare items ..
is their any list somewhere ??

im not sure what is considered rare now. I think certain dolls are gaining value again e.g. parrot doll, monster doll (original). I will have a little investigation hun and see if i can find out for you Smile x

so far one of the rarest items i can find is the Japanese princess bundle thats going for 50-80*5999s, it was a CC item but you can trade them.

yeah! and i've just noticed that pets in love water glob, solid gold teddy, and Marie antoinette fan are going for high prices as well

From the looks of it, past Limited Edition items are becoming the rare items Smile here is a little list to give you an idea, i had some help finding them Smile

Japanese princess bundle 70-90*5.999
Pets in love water globe 25-30*5.999
Pink heart wand 12-15*5.999
Gretel bear 14-17*5.999
Louis XVI crown 18-20*5.999
Happy raccoon 15-17*5.999

edit: just saw you posted before me about the past LE items, looks like what used to be rare is no longer so, probably because they were all hacked a while back xx

i remember that there was a sticky topic about items that were going for high prices and such... but i couldn't find it now u probably deleted it coz that was a very old topic ..
i think u should restore it because it was very helpful ^^

it was useful but its very hard to maintain as prices were changing all the time. But maybe as things have settled down we might look into creating a thread where we can all help eachother find prices for items Smile