Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Dollhouse (Joss Whedon)

are you talking about the series Dollhouse??? if so, i watched it...i was a closet fan.. hee hee.

i pretty much love anything where chicks kick butt!!

no one else i knew watched it.... it's kind of like watching real housewives... you love to watch it but don't want anyone else to know! ba ha ha ha!

and yes, i watch real housewives of beverly hills!! LOL!!!

as for the dollhouse, i watched the whole thing. i think it ended kind of odd but i'm glad echo finally got what she wanted in the end.

did you just watch it?

I've never heard of real housewives of america but then again i take it it'sa reality show so I think i can not be ashamed

I started 2 months ago, i did a break because i had no time and i finished it 10 days ago congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

When i heard the plot i thought that i wouldn't like it.. But as I'm a huge fan of ELiza I wanted to see it.. And it was actually really great!!!

Even though it got canceled the last eps where amazing!!!! One of the best ending in series of this kind!!!!

How did you got hocked?? When did you saw it?? congratulations

i watched it last year (or before) when it was on tv over here in the states. i think it ran for a couple of seasons...maybe more... but i watched the whole thing.

Me too Smile

It was just 2 seasons.

The creators actually said what would come to it if it hasn't been canceled.. It would like a mix of buffy/veronica mars/nikita and any other show that uses a veeeery gifted person to solve a gazilion things.. a.k.a an action show