Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

How do you hide unwanted portals and exchange ugly secret rooms :D LOL :D

Hi all D we have talked about this few days ago and PS just let me to take pictures soooo come on and post how you have hide portals and unwanted parts of gardens like ugly trees and how have you exchanged secret rtooms that you don't like congratulations LOL congratulations here are my congratulations

This is my Garden 2 and here are hidden almost all my portals congratulations here is Playhouse,Beanstalk,Manhole,Kitchen Door,Oversized Walk In Closet,Normal Wlak In Closet,Groto,Red Doors congratulations i don't know if there is some more LOL congratulations

This is my Garden 1 and there is a lot of trees behind everything congratulations i don't like how tyhey look and i need fruits but i don't want to remove them congratulations

This is my Restaurant Kitchen congratulations i just don't like that room and don't need any Restaurant Kitchens in my house LOL soo here is some kind of Valentine Kitchen/Living Room congratulations LOL

This is Tent room exchanged to look like Country Cute Bedroom congratulations

This is my Igloo like Tea Party Room congratulations

Manhole Room that look like Swimming Pool Room congratulations

Hope You Like Them congratulations Now Is Your Turn congratulations

Really good!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that you managed to put so many things behind everything without anything standing out!

Plus.. For some reason some things that are behind go in front for NO reason!

Great job!

hehehehh i hate when some items can't go behind Sad thank you sooooo much congratulations i am happy that i have menaged to hide them all congratulations

woah, nice rooms!! so creative! i like the tea party, the pool and the kitchen! nice work~~

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
aahahhahah LOL congratulations well keep trying and you will get it once congratulations

at soooooome point

I always liked your desings Smile

hehheheh thank you congratulations well i spend a lot of time decorating and i never decorate more than 1 or 2 rooms per day cause i need to get some new fresh and unique ideas congratulations i love when my rooms look nice congratulations

hhehehehh congratulations well some people don't care congratulations they just putting favorite items all over the house and it is full and messy and them my PS is sooo slow when i visit them congratulations LOL ahahahha congratulationsSmile

I used mine. I'll post some pictures.

Brand new terrace, and red door.

Treehouse and Beanstalk.

Walk in Closet.

Treetop retreat, manhole, and playhouse.

Tent.

Large Walk in closet.

Grotto.

oooooooh soooooo amazing rooms hun congratulationsSmile i loooove them all congratulations i am in loooove with your garden and room where you put a tent congratulations GREAT JOB Laughing