Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Megannator

Pretty Pink Straw Hat?

So I've noticed quite a few adorable pets with a Pink straw hat with flowers on it... and I was curious how people got them.... and what I seem to be constantly missing! Laughing

I know it's specially for those who have bought Playfish Cash. they get the message through email. I bought a few CCs and got that email but I couldnt seem to claim my hat. Such a shame. Sad

no, it's actually a free gift from email! go check your email, u will prob find it there along with todays free gift too

Mage lvl8 wrote:
no, it's actually a free gift from email! go check your email, u will prob find it there along with todays free gift too

Hun, I think the email only is for PFC purchasers, but people who haven't bought PF cash could click there and get it only if they had share their email. Problably now the link has expired :-/

i haven't received any email from P.S.. SadSad
I have an email for the pink straw hat, but the white carnival headband, they didn't send me an email.. SadSad

The straw hat was for people who bought Playfish Cash, which is why the people who only shared their email may not have gotten one.