Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

IMPORTANT INFORMATION =D

Hi all congratulations well i just want to inform you something congratulations

maybe i am not friend with some of you anymore on facebook and i'm sorry for that congratulations

well few days ago i'm was decide to clean my friend list cause i'v had more than 950 friends and i decide to delete all friends that i don't know congratulations i have tried to not delete my PSFC friends but didn't know all real names congratulations soo i'm sorry if we are not friends anymore congratulations if someone want to be my friend just send me f/r congratulations i would love to be friend with all of PSFC members congratulations sorry if i have deleted you congratulations that isn't anything personal congratulations just didn't know your real name congratulations i needed to do that cause some people has started sending me begging messages congratulations most of them was from playfish forum and i'm was bored of all this information on my home page cause i'm was not been able to see post from my real life friends congratulations

sorry one more time and pleas add me if you want to be friend with me congratulationsSmile

have a nice day congratulations

ahahahahahha congratulations well everything is possible :Dyou don't know my plans congratulations maybe i just want to be nice and then to delete you all ahahahahahahah just kidding congratulations

LOL, I am looking forward for that...
Maybe it will be a nice thing to see who's really are your friends, if they were really a friend, I am sure they will notice that you were missing on their list of friends.. and I try to re-add you,

ahahahahha congratulations yeah congratulations that can be true congratulations but maybe some of them will be mad on me and will not want to be my friend anymore SadSad

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ahahahahahha congratulations well everything is possible :Dyou don't know my plans congratulations maybe i just want to be nice and then to delete you all ahahahahahahah just kidding congratulations

RofL, i'll force you to accept and put me back into your friendlist again when that happens congratulations hahahaha

LOL, I am looking forward for that...
Maybe it will be a nice thing to see who's really are your friends, if they were really a friend, I am sure they will notice that you were missing on their list of friends.. and I try to re-add you,

Thumbs up for you!! ^^

If you removed me and Tiddly then

If not then,

I will check in a bit. I need to get busy, gotta make some Earl Gray and do some serious writing. Smile

heheheh congratulations LOL congratulations Yvette i didn't deleted you congratulationsSmile you have done soo much for me and we are friends from a while soo i know who you are congratulations and Gabs i didn't deleted you to congratulationsSmile i know what is your real name and picture congratulations