Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarkNite

New item on thursday to help Japan...

PlayFish is raising money to help the survivors of this terrible tragedy through Mercy Corps, who are working with their longstanding partner, Peace Winds Japan.

Send in a donation today and it will be used to help provide balloon shelters to accommodate up to 600 people; large emergency tents; clean water, food and blankets for survivors in Japan. You can make a donation when you buy special items in the following games:

Restaurant City - Garden of Hope - Available now

Monopoly Will be available Wednesday
EA Sports FIFA Superstars - Will be available Wed/Thur update
Pet Society - Will be available Thursday Upd
ate

… or by going to ’s page on the Mercy Corp website here: http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/playfish

pledge to give 100% of your donations to Mercy Corps to help the relief aid.

Yes, Garden of Hope costs 10cc, I only have 3cc so i will have to wait until next month to help, I think PS will realease something cute
I still cant believe this tragedy

I agree, this is the most heartbreaking tragedy I have ever seen. Heartbreaking. I have already donated through Petville. Zynga is doing a coodination with Save The Children. I will definitely buy the release, whatever it is and will probably send a few out.

i'm sooo sad about this Sad i don't have my own CC's but i will help a little cause i will buy some CC's from friends for me and for my sister for sure congratulations i still can't belive about all of this Sad sooo sad Sad

PS.

CONGRATULATIONS Tiddly congratulations you are Admin now congratulationsSmile did you was Admin before and i just didn't realise or you have become admin this days and i have right congratulations LOL congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS Tiddly congratulations you are Admin now congratulationsSmile did you was Admin before and i just didn't realise or you have become admin this days and i have right congratulations LOL congratulations

Lisa informed me of this today, and I am truly overwhelmed by it. Thank you so much.

I have been watching the news almost non-stop these past few days. I feel sort of information overwhelmed to be honest. I think going to rehearsals and sewing class has helped me to break away from this. I guess it goes to show that no one is immune from tragedy. It affects us all.

yes Sad soo sad Sad i don't know what i would be doing if something similar happens to my country Sad all my prays are for Japan

good day everyone ....
still i cant believe what i saw on the TV .. its total destruction... I keep pray for them every single minute ... May God heel their wounds ...

Guest Guest
I bought the bundle. it's good to know i can both play and donate at the same time. Yay for Playfish.