Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Trading some random items :D

Well I haven't had much time to play lately and to earn coins. So I'm going to sell a few of Yawo's items, thank you for looking!

Hot Pink Mobile
Pink Tea Lights x2
Sparkling Potion x2
Bleeding Hearts Seed
Falling Blocks Arcade Game
Pink Egg Green House
1x Each Halloween Costumes
OMG Painting
Blue Bubble Picture

Please offer Fairly!

hi Yawo congratulations glad to see you again congratulations xD well Dixy want to help a little and well tell me how much for

Pink Tea Lights x2
OMG Painting
Blue Bubble Picture
Hot Pink Mobile

don't know prices really congratulations xD

Thank you Pedja! Just let me know what you think is fair hun, I have absolutely noooo idea what they are worth anymore. I haven't traded anything for sooo long! xx

i really don't know congratulations pleaaas tell me for how much you are looking for and i will tell you if prices are ok for me Smilecongratulations

ummm 6x5999 or 4x5999 and a avatar? Or is that too much... I don't know lol. I don't want a whole lot lol

well that is pretty much for me but can i have 2 pink tea lights for 1*5999 + avatar xD just tell me what you want congratulations you can also go and see my graphic studio congratulations

I was just thinking how much that was I posted and I went to edit it and it said you already posted

How about 3x5999 or 2x3333 for all congratulations

Sounds great!! I'm sure you've helped me sooo much! Thank you again for the gus plushie too! Gus Gus is my favorite! xx

Should I post about the avatar in your shop? Could you still do one with my pet in it? Thank you again sweetie!!

all sent and received congratulations well you can post in my shop or send me a PM congratulations whatever you want congratulations sure thata i can do one with your pet congratulationsSmile

Thank you so much for the wonderful Trade sweetie all received congratulations Can't wait to see the avatar congratulations You are so creative!