Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tutti-Fruity

I want to buy 20 cc for 60*5999

Moved to Looking for. Also since you are new to the forum, you may need to trade through a safe trade referee. Their names are highlighted in green, but any moderator or administrator would also be available to referee the trade.

Good luck. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Moved to Looking for. Also since you are new to the forum, you may need to trade through a safe trade referee. Their names are highlighted in green, but any moderator or administrator would also be available to referee the trade.

Good luck. Smile

Thank you so much

I can do it, but since you're brand new here, I would ask that you send first. Smile Or if you prefer, a Safe Trade referee. Let me know.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I can do it, but since you're brand new here, I would ask that you send first. Smile Or if you prefer, a Safe Trade referee. Let me know.

I just online , I got bean stalk bean already but I still want cc , do u have more I want 21 cc for winter garden 18 cc + floor 3 cc

63*5999

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I can do that. Then, but after the trade I will not have anymore CCs to sell.

I send f/r from Ifruity berry for send payment

63x5999 received, and the items have been sent. Please check and confirm that you have received the wallpaper and floor. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
63x5999 received, and the items have been sent. Please check and confirm that you have received the wallpaper and floor. Smile

got it already , Thank you so much congratulations

marked as complete trade..closing thread now