Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Pleas help me =D I really like this week CC LE outfit =D

hi guys congratulations

well my CC seller is on a trip for week or two and i really like this weeks CC Limited outfit congratulations can somebody help me and sell it to me congratulations

i don't have much at the moment congratulations just few 5999 and some 999 but i have a lot of rares and nis items congratulationsSmile

thank you soooo much congratulations

post your offers congratulations

PLEASSSSSSSS ANYONE SadSad I REALLY WANT THIS ONE Sad I LOVE IT MUCH MORE THAN BLACK ONE AND I CAN'T GET IT Sad I'M SOOOO SAD SadSad

Yvette OMG congratulations you are soooooo AMAZING congratulations I LOOOOVE YOU

Pleas tell me if you need anything congratulations i will give you anything you are looking for congratulations do you have any projects or any wish list items that you need congratulations and IS items any Rare ???? anything congratulations pleas tell me congratulationscongratulations

Also if you want you can join us at my BIG COMPETITION congratulations link is in my siggy congratulations there is a lot of prizes and little games congratulations and only thing you need to do is to chat congratulationscongratulations

OMG thank youuuuu

I will be sure to have a look after Sunday. I have a really intense choir concert coming up and I am going to be at rehearsals for the next three days. That means I'll be in and out.

Glad you like. Smile

ohhh okie congratulations if you remember anything you need pleas inform me congratulationsSmile Dixy has sent little something just to say thank you congratulationsSmile i adore it congratulations already wearing congratulations

Ashamed I think I better close this now. All these nice words are making me blush. congratulations

Also since this is now completed.