Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Facebook down again???

This morning, my husband and I have both been having problems getting into Facebook. I would log into PS, and then when I would try something the game would freeze up and crash. Then the whole of Facebook would stop. I am not sure what the deal is. Is anyone else having issues with Facebook this morning, or is it a random thing that is only affecting us? I spent the whole of yesterday running virus scans and such on this computer, and to wake up to Facebook not working is rather sad.

Oh yes, and does anyone else who runs firefox have problems with the new update? I can't find the zoom function, and now my browser is set on a larger font for the forum, and I can't get it back to normal. I wish they would stop making these lousy updates on stuff, it only succeeds in confusing my 40-year-old brain.

... ummm... i don't have any problems this morning when i'm logging on in Facebook... and for the zoom function try to hold CTRL and press the minus(-) sign ... i think it will work out ... ^_^ ... just hoping real soon that it will work out well on you ^_^