Find results in...
elfinshadow

Solve and Win!

Theme: Food items

_ _a _ k _ e_ _y / _ _ _ _

_h_ _ _ oc_ / _ o_ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ e_ / _ _ u_s_i_ _

Hint #1= Why did the chicken join the band? Smile

All you have to do is fill in the blanks, like a hangman game, to form the names of the PS food items! You may PM me your guesses!

The first person to guess all items correctly will receive:

A halloween tree seed + Hungry Alien Hat + Happy Dolphin + Biohazard Sign + Wicker Picnic Basket + Baby Chick Toy + Homegrown talking rose + 5 Golden Mystery boxes + Snowman Postcard decor + random tree ornaments + blue mermaid dress + halloween candy cane + 2* deep ocean chair.

Sorry the prizes aren't that exciting, I don't really have rares or so to offer. Sad Hope people would still like to take part, lol. Thanks!

good contest salwa ... i have one to find out which is the last one ... iam so confused :S

DarkNite wrote:
good contest salwa ... i have one to find out which is the last one ... iam so confused :S

Thanks so much, Nayomi...it means a lot to me, especially since I know the prizes kinda suck...lol.
I'm going to collect stuff, to make them better next time, hopefully.

dont worry about the prizes sweets ... the most important part is to have fun and enjoy playing ... thats the point of games ... love & hugs ...
any hints about the last item ?? pewsss iam so puzzled :S congratulations

DarkNite wrote:
dont worry about the prizes sweets ... the most important part is to have fun and enjoy playing ... thats the point of games ... love & hugs ...
any hints about the last item ?? pewsss iam so puzzled :S congratulations

Haha...alright umm I'll put up a hint in the first post Wait