Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Megannator

Separating the CC Clothing Bundles...

I wish Pet Society could separate the CC clothing bundles by gender.

I can't access CC's often, but when I can, I love to spend them on clothes for Shamrock {She's quite the fashionista}. However, with "Boy Bundles" included with the "Girl Bundles" I can't risk losing my CC's. For example, I would enjoy any of the new pirate girl bundles {especially the Pirate Princess}, but what would I do with Captain Sparrow's outfit?

I think I would be more willing to purchase these bundles if PS could separate the bundles into gender specific boxes.

Your thoughts?

Guest Guest
I wish if they could just let us buy each bundle separately w/o it being random in the first place!

but you're right. if they still wanna keep it random, putting gender-specifics would be a nice way to make it a little easier in getting the one you want.

I would prefer that too {No mystery bundles, all bought separately}... I mean, PS wouldn't lose any CC sales, I actually think they would gain some. I'm sure many players are too concerned to purchase a mystery bundle in fear they will waste their coins and not get the bundle they wanted.

Guest Guest
Exactly. I'd wanna get one of each if anything. and prob multiples if i could chose.

They assume we'd fall for the game of chance (and we do) and try to buy more and more in an attempt to get that "rare bundle" like the bride one for the Royal Wedding week, but that seems like such a sneaky way to get money.

I mean it is a economical thing.. but it's really unfair. sadly, many virtual games where you buy stuff with currency that i've played, has created way too many RIG box (Random item generator) and it's so annoying.

I did not buy any of the bundles this time and I refuse to. I think the one girl's dress is cute, but I had my fill with the royal bundles, so I am optiong out with these. I don't think they are as popular as PF wanted them to be, not very many of my friends are wearing them, and those who are wearing them for 2 or more days.

I would love the "Rare" Royal princess bride outfit too... but it does feel like a sad way to scam people out of CC =(

The random luck of the draw in cc outfits is annoying.I did the special price on the Alice bundles and bought 13 for 30 cc's.I got 7 white queens and NO cheshire cat.Which is the one I needed. Sad

Sad I agree. I bought a ton of boxes today trying to complete the collection and get Alice. I'm not so convinced of the rarity of "rare" items either. I got three Cheshire cats and zero Alices. Such a bummer.

I think I have an extra alice.Want to trade for a cheshire cat? If so send me a FR. Thanks!