Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

WTB Long List :D xD new bundles added :D I don't want gifting :D pleas offer with 5999 :D :P

hiya all congratulationsSmile I really wanna buy this items congratulationsSmile

pleas post your offers congratulations

WWF Monarch Butterfly Chrysalis
WWF Monarch Butterfly Wings
Snow Leopard Cap
Bride Bundle
Gretel Doll
Oversized Clock
Pirate Princess Bundle
Pets In Love Water Globe

India Vacation Ticket 45 CC
London Vacation Ticket 45 CC

I don't know will I be able to afford them but will try my luck congratulations

I have 5999 for trade congratulationsSmile also some bundles and rares and a lot of NIS and IS coins congratulations xD

NO GIFTING PLEAS !!!

I am out of currency right now but if you have something and you are not in rush to sell pleas post your offer and I will give my best to trade with you in very soon time Smile

SPECIAL THANKS TO AMAZING JENNIFER

thank you congratulationsSmile no problem congratulations I know that this items are pretty rare congratulationsSmile but I miss only them I think sooo I need to try to get few congratulationsSmile

Hey Pedja!!! I can send you the smart witch and loony witch bundles. In fact, I'll just go send them now Smile

thought we were already friends

anyway ..sent fr .. i have a spare cute witch bundle you can have xx

I wish i have anything to help you pedja ... good luck buddy

thank you soooo much all congratulationsSmile

NEW BUNDLES ADDED congratulations

PLEAS NO GIFTING Sad I feel sooo stupid cause almost all things I post here that I want to buy someone gift me Sad pleas stop doing this .... thank you

Hey Pedja, I can send you one of each of the new bundles. I won't gift them if that's what you want, but I have no idea what to ask for them!!!

ohhh that would be great congratulationsSmile do you want 5999 congratulations ??? I have some but don't know did I have enough for all at the moment congratulations but in 1-2 days or in few hours I can collect enough I think congratulations but can you tell me what ius your offer for each ?? congratulations thank youuu congratulations

What's the going rate? Is it 2x5999 per playfish cash? So they were 7 pfc each, so 14x5999 each? That seems like too much...maybe 1x5999 per pfc? Pedja I really don't know...

ohhh will it be ok for you 40*5999 for 5 bundles ?? congratulations I can send you 30 now and 10 very soon congratulations I will give my best to find some currency in next few hours congratulations ?? ok ???

Yeah, that's fine Smile Can I get you to send them to my husband's account though? I'll send you a f/r from there