Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Your Fav music and song from a show

My favorite music and song are form Detective Conan. I think the music is heard when Conan reveals the culprit. Here is the video:

And my favorite song is the opening 29 of detective conan along with the ending 36.

My favorite music from a show is probably the theme from Starman. I just think the music composition is absolutely lovely.

I also adore the theme from Beauty and the Beast (Not the movie, but rather the show from the 80's). This song simply gives me goosebumps.

I adore the the theme song from BEauty and the Beast . I didn't know a show existed.

It was around during the late 80's. I fell in love with it after I got older. It's one of my very favorite shows.

Guest Guest
I watch Food Network Canada almost every day. I am totally in love with the theme song from the show 'French cooking at home' with host Laura Calders. The song is called "French Food Desserts" and performed by a Canadian artist called Mike O'Neil. I have been trying to find his music for months, but no luck yet. I refuse to give up until I can have his CD. It's kind of Jazzy, but moody at the same time.