Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

It has been crazy today!

I am barely keeping my eyes open! This morning I went to a near by hill called Cacalica with my niece, and we caught a lot of butterflies and enjoyed the nature. We also walked a lot, and I think I've lost some weight lol. I can't wait to start jogging! Only a few more days left for the recovery to complete.

Then later on, (afternoon) I went to a fair with my family. I was taking a kamikaze ride, and, let's just say, NEVER AGAIN! Laughing I've bought a new wrist watch as well. I love it!

Then my old school friend invited me to go with them on the same fair, and I couldn't say no, so I went to the same place twice. I went to a ride called Crazy Pirates. Basically it's a big boat that's swinging. And it swings over 90 degrees, so it's pretty scary! My adrenaline rush was extremely big!!! But I enjoyed it very much.

So here I am, laying in my bed, ready to turn the laptop off, and start dreaming. Tomorrow I will post up some pictures (maybe just edit the first post), so you can all see my experience. I've published the picture of the butterflies on facebook, so be sure to see it.

Good night everyone! Smile (or good morning/afternoon/evening, depends on the time zone)

EDIT:
Here are two pictures taken by me on Cacalica:

p1050111.jpg

p1050211.jpg

I didn't notice that the second one was that scary, until I saw it in the computer.

wow! what a full day laz!! that's so sweet that you spent the day with your neice catching butterflies! i bet she loved it.

what recovery????? where??? what happened??? i missed something... :-( i'm glad whatever it is you are recovering.

i love those swinging rides! so much fun!!!

smorkle wrote:
wow! what a full day laz!! that's so sweet that you spent the day with your neice catching butterflies! i bet she loved it.

what recovery????? where??? what happened??? i missed something... :-( i'm glad whatever it is you are recovering.

i love those swinging rides! so much fun!!!

I have been to a surgery, and I am recovering. I just can't wait for the recovery to be over! Laughing
I can't wait to go to Cacalica again! I will catch even more butterflies. Smile

And today I am going to the fair again. I can't wait! Smile
RocLibrarian wrote:
Wow! I'm jealous. That sounds like a just about perfect day. Smile

Well it's not perfect when you know that you have to skip all those stands with fast food. Laughing There was meat, pizza, french fries, even sushi!!!!!

Guest Guest

That sounds like a wonderful day Lazar. Rides at the fair are so much fun. We went to Ribb-Fest last weekend and they had some rides for the kids. My daughter (she's 2 1/2 now) went on her 1st ever ride : the merry-go-round. It was such fun, spending time with kids/children is amazing, it makes us see the world as a kid again, and see the small beauties our world has to offer if we only take the time to truly see them. I'm sure your neice makes you feel the same way Smile Take good care of yourself, I'm glad to hear that you are recoveing nicely.

You wen to Kamikaze Lucky! I wanted to go there but I 12 (I think) and I had to go with a parent but ma parents couldn't. And when I was old enough, but it wasn't there.
Is that fair in Šabac? I was there once and I saw Kamkiaze and htat Pirate Ride.

yellownancy wrote:
That sounds like a wonderful day Lazar. Rides at the fair are so much fun. We went to Ribb-Fest last weekend and they had some rides for the kids. My daughter (she's 2 1/2 now) went on her 1st ever ride : the merry-go-round. It was such fun, spending time with kids/children is amazing, it makes us see the world as a kid again, and see the small beauties our world has to offer if we only take the time to truly see them. I'm sure your neice makes you feel the same way Smile Take good care of yourself, I'm glad to hear that you are recoveing nicely.

Thank you Nancy, it really does feel good to be with kids. And thank you so much. Smile
Tromo3 wrote:
You wen to Kamikaze Lucky! I wanted to go there but I 12 (I think) and I had to go with a parent but ma parents couldn't. And when I was old enough, but it wasn't there.
Is that fair in Šabac? I was there once and I saw Kamkiaze and htat Pirate Ride.

No, it's in Pozarevac. Smile Today is the last day of the fair. Hurry up. Laughing

sounds like you had so much fun bro.. happy for you
its been a long time since i went out to any funfair .. always going to the babies' rides section .. its normal when you have a 2yrs old baby ... huh ..

DarkNite wrote:
sounds like you had so much fun bro.. happy for you
its been a long time since i went out to any funfair .. always going to the babies' rides section .. its normal when you have a 2yrs old baby ... huh ..

Aww! That's so cute! I'm gonna add you to fb

Ok, a little update. First of all, sorry for not uploading any pictures. I have been very busy with housework and helping my family make something. And that something is - a swimming pool!

p1050210.jpg
Just took a picture now. Smile It's for my niece and nephew, they've been in there for the whole morning, and they are resting now.

Should I get into it?

this swimming pool looks so inviting & tempting LaughingLaughing honestly bro you need to jump in it ... i f i were you i would definitely swim like a shark Laughing
i need to buy one like that for my baby she loves to swim .. hmmm going this afternoon to look for one .. XD

DarkNite wrote:
this swimming pool looks so inviting & tempting LaughingLaughing honestly bro you need to jump in it ... i f i were you i would definitely swim like a shark Laughing
i need to buy one like that for my baby she loves to swim .. hmmm going this afternoon to look for one .. XD

Be sure to! It's over 35 degrees celsius here!! So I think I should jump in it Laughing

I was in there! Laughing I have been in the pool for 1 and a half hour. My fingers are so weird! I took a shower, and now I am so sleepy!