Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

2nd Summer storm this week

It is really annoying. Firstly it starts Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap!Tap! than stops and again Tap!Tap! And now it adds to the sad atmosphere of hearing what happened in Oslo and the death of a 27 year old singer. It all adds up to this--->

Totally agree! The past week has been awful for me. My grandma got an blood pressure attack a few days ago, my aunt broke her arm on her dads (my grandpas) bday, my nephew fell into the pool (he's only 1 and a half), so I can say,for me, this is the worst summer ever!!

I hope that when I get back in school that schoolmates won't annoy that everything happened cause it is the year 2011 (I read in an astro magazine that they believe that 11 is a cursed number)

That is false and a lie. Don't believe in that.

Lazar wrote:
That is false and a lie. Don't believe in that.

Of course I don't believe that. Numbers are just numbers, even my luckiest number is 13 (I even know why it is believed that 13 is unlucky, it is cause it was believed that 12 is a perfect number and 13 is after 12)

Actually, according to numberology, 11 is a master number. But that goes back to something I read a lot about during my youth.

The weather has been anything but summer like. I really hate it. I wish I could just get on a plane and go somewhere where the weather is a bit nicer.

Today is really cold. I am freezing. Not even can stand having an open window. The weather is definitely gone crazy.