Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Who's excited about Halloween?

It is my favourite holiday, even if it isn't celebrated in my country. I feel the Halloween atmosphere, and my imagination is at its bloom in October and especially on the 31st of it.

I'm going with 'Xavier' to his cousin's place to celebrate. They have a a neighborhood block party of sorts, and it's fun. Like being in the movies. Smile I'm going to wear my Cat Bus hat that Kokonee made for me, and try and accesorize my clothing with that.

I don't have any special plans. Just a relaxing evening. We sometimes make a "dinner in a pumpkin" that is kind of fun. Also used to have a recipe for ice cream and pumpkin that I might try to find. Haven't seen it for awhile, so it may have gotten lost.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm going with 'Xavier' to his cousin's place to celebrate. They have a a neighborhood block party of sorts, and it's fun. Like being in the movies. Smile I'm going to wear my Cat Bus hat that Kokonee made for me, and try and accesorize my clothing with that.

A cat bus hat? That sounds interesting!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I'm going to wear my Cat Bus hat that Kokonee made for me, and try and accesorize my clothing with that.

Is the cat bus from an anime Totoro or something similiar.

Yes, I'll be sure to post a picture, it is really cute, and i made a dress that looks like a spotted cat pattern, so I may wear that. Gotta make a tail to attach to it, stripes like the cat bus in the film. Smile It is going to be sooo cute. And it won't be scary. Of course, I'll have to wear my black shawl with it or my beige coat to go out.