Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

have u decorated ur home for halloween?????????

in my country Greece we dont celebrate halloween but to be honest i love it and im so jealous of all of u who have the opportunity to decorate ur house with halloween items pumpkins, witch dolls, candles etc...
yesterday i saw some pics at blog (if i can share the link tell me ) and was screaming.... im planning to decorate my home too doesnt matter we dont have halloween i like and i will do it

will u share with us ur decoration ideas???????

I too envy people who celebrate Halloween. But I will be trying too write and sketch,draw,paint etc. Halloween related stuff (Mystical beings). I already did 3 sketches which I hope I will share on Halloween, but they aren't really good as I did them in school while the teacher was grading other students. And I am drawing an imaginary family which is goth-like and scary-like and which consist of elves (In my imaginary world every humanoid being is an elf) which some are vampires, werewolves, witches, wizards, Elfish Dragons (Elves who can turn into dragons) etc.

I hope I finish a lot for Halloween so I can share it with you.

I can say that I wish I had a fireplace looking like that for a whole year.

In Germany Halloween is just starting to take off. We go to Mike's cousin's place each year for a neighborhood block party. It was a lot of fun last year, and I haven't seen so much activity not even when i was living in the US. It's really fun.