Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

Nissan rumored to offer a softer and more luxurious GTR?

Words are being exchanged within the motoring fraternity that Japanese-based Nissan, will reveal a GTR with softer springs to offer a more comfortable ride quality. Dubbed as the GTR SpecM, as opposed to the SpecV high range topping version, this new model is expected to feature a re-calibrated suspension with “ripple control shock absorbers” to offer better bump absorption.
To offer a more plush feeling on the inside, the new version will most probably be treated with new seat color choices, optional aluminum and even woodgrain finish (no way!). I don’t expect performance figures to change, as well as exterior fitments. It may sound a little off putting, but there are definitely buyers out who would prefer a less aggressive GTR. Stick around as we will bring you the latest updates!

if you could own a GT-R why would you want a "softer" version.. =.="

maybe for softer hearted ppl....
lol...sesuai for women kot san~
Wink

i think not softer version but economy version ... they did the same with R-34 with ER-34 model and also a R-34 4 door version .... damn weird ... there is a V-35 4-door version available

for women, i don't think they will go for the GT-R.. they go for the 350Z..

enyomic wrote:
i think not softer version but economy version ... they did the same with R-34 with ER-34 model and also a R-34 4 door version .... damn weird ... there is a V-35 4-door version available

yeah but still a ER34 GT-T has a RB25DET under the bonnet & RWD.. 4-door version? i guess for the family guys who wants their family members to experience the "terror".. xD