Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

NEW PSFC FAN STORE ITEMS!!

New PSFC Fan Store Items!!

YES!!! We have just released some great new designs at the PSFC Fan Store, these designs are available in T-Shirts, Mousepads, Badges, Stickers, Bags, Aprons, Bumper Stickers, Jumpers, Mugs and much much more and all at FANTASTIC prices and are all made to the highest standards! Plus until Sunday you can get FREE delivery, no minimum spend required. Just enter JUNESHIPFREE at the checkout for free delivery on your order anywhere in the world!!.

Here is a taste of the new designs just released, tell us what you think and get yours today and start shouting about your favourite Pet Society Fan site!!

psfcst10.png

Plus there are many other designs available from the store, including Box Addicted, PSFC Branded, I Killed The Mayor and our Comic Pets Range!! So get shopping now, remember every purchase helps out PSFC so go on what are you waiting for?

See Our Full Range & Store Here!!

I have already received notice that the 2 mugs I ordered have been shipped. Great prices and a real variety of tasteful items. Go Buy Now :drinks:

Mr Mayor wrote:
So your the mystery person who ordered the mugs!! lol

I ordered one of the morph mugs...couldn't resist

Guest Guest
wow so awesome designsss

Guest Guest
LOOOL " I killed the mayor "

mango wrote:
How do I go to the store?

Never mind, I found it now. Thanks.

omg the fan store ...the items are so nice!!
i took a look at it just now and really wana own them but i dun have spare cash to buy them now..
hmm i wish im working and have money..
>< love them ! they are so unique!!

=) nice job done ^^

Mr Mayor wrote:
thanks glow!! congratulations wew got more designs still to come too, just a little bit of fun lol (ive ordered 2 tshirts the I live work and play PSFC and i had to have a I Killed The Mayor!!!) lol

the designs are really beautiful..haha ! i wish to own them too..so lucky of u to have them =)
haha..i wish i am working haha!! if im rich then nice =) can order them haha!!

=)