Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XRagdollX

Tips for getting $$$!

Hey guys! Just popping in here with a couple coin tips for you!

- You know how when you walk through trees on PS sometimes you get lucky and some coins drop out? Well if you notice, surrounding your restaurant are a handful of trees as well. Click on them to shake them and make money drop out! ^_^

- Trash. It's gross, and it litters your restaurant and sends your customers walking right back out the door, giving you a bad rating. Pick it up, it gives you coins for each piece and you get trophies when you pick up 100+! Also, visit your friend's restaurants, and pick up their trash as well if they have it. YOU get the coins for helping them out!

Good to see that you're getting more into the game...pity they jacked the prices far out of most peoples reach...well for the good stuff anyways...ah well...let the grind continue...

Platinvm wrote:
Good to see that you're getting more into the game...pity they jacked the prices far out of most peoples reach...well for the good stuff anyways...ah well...let the grind continue...

Ahh so they did raise prices? I thought maybe I was crazy LOL, cause I coulda sworn I bought some glass tile for 15 each, then yesterday after my restraunt got bigger I went back to buy more and it was 60!

jasper wrote:
wish you could buy ingrdients

Yeah me too!! Or at least trade them with people who aren't on your friends list to make it easier!!

I am forunate enough that I have some people on my FL who tried the game and hated it. So they left RC without locking their ingredients so I keep raiding them for some items I need. Sadly I have already traded whatever they had that I needed though

Yeah, would make life so much easier. Most people lock their ingredients because they don't want to trade them the way the game has been designed.

Guest Guest
PS????you mean RC lol!!

One thing I discovered today.  If you visit a friends restaurant and there is trash there, pick it all up.  Go home to your restaurant, save the game and reload it.  The trash will all be back in your friends restaurant until they log on and clean it up themselves!!  I managed to score a little over 1000 coins just trash picking in one restaurant thsi way!!

I think most people lock their items 'cause they don't want other people to jack them...not like it helps...someone "traded" with me today (even though I didn't ask them too)...totally screwed me over...

And then someone else raided me for a bunch of stuff and then deleted me from their friends...grr...they need to totally change that...

But ya, shake'n the trees is good for extra cash too...