Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

I'm not a free courier service

Recently I have been receiving feedbacks and also getting into this sort of trouble concerning helping people carrying stuff for peoples trade across the border for trades.

IT IS NOT HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys wanna do cross border trades please understands the implications that arrises such as customs, damage goods and unable to meet for trade.

You guys should be more responsible in handling your trades like this. What happens when the item you were trading did not fall through ..... Should the one be carrying get the blamed. I'm getting sick and tired of this and you should inform the 'Courier Service' before finalizing the trade with the other party.

Anyway for me all future cross borders trades that require me to help out as the 'FREE COURIER SERVICE' without my early agreement will become an automatic request to banned the parties involved.

Admins ... some comments, if not please lock the thread

In yor case..buyer must ready facing all the outcome concerning across the borders ... otherwise..bad-bad trade.

Once i deal with vhtf stuff crossing close national boarders.. its my bad since i not looking closely to the pics before buying...rather seller is kind enough to accept that stuff need to be returned as not at proper conditions. But it involve 1 out many stuff that i deal. Both parties agreement are ultimate.