Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Mystery Items Friday 27th

New Mystery Items Friday 27th

New items have finally been released at around 8pm (GMT) this evening, we have the first pictures here at PSFC.

What are the items? And where can I get them??

Clown Balloon, Available from
Princess Picnic Mat, Available from
Pretty Eye Glasses, Available from

So what are you waiting for, get searching now, plus items have been removed (see previous news posts) so it will be alot easier to get the new items!! PSFC brings you the pictures first!

Plus brand new feature no need to scroll through the hundreds of items you may have in your chest, you can now just search for the items using the search box, just type the item in the box and automaticly it will take you to the closet match for your search. (See image below)

Guest Guest
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST BEEN TO THE OLD FORUM WHICH RE-DIRECTED ME TO THE PS BLOG AND THE NEW ITEMS ARE OUT BUT THEY ARE ONLY SHOWING PARTS OF THE PICS OF THE OBJECTS

Mysterious pixels!

March 27, 2009 by Sonya
Hey Pet Society fans! “?” has been up to mischief again and has hidden some brand new mysterious items in the mystery boxes in his store! Sign on to Pet Society via either Facebook or MySpace now and visit the Mystery Store to start searching for them! (If you are currently playing, remember that you will need to save and quit and then reload to have a chance of finding these items!) Again this week “?” is not willing to reveal what they are quite yet, but here’s a sneak preview:

We will update this in a couple of days the full images!

Any idea what the 3rd item is Steve?

Guest Guest
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh, the princess mat is the only appealing item for me lol.

Hmmm I am still getting the items they said they were removing so perhaps they didnt finish removing them yet?

I got a jellyfish and nerdy glasses LOL grrr

Yeah it looks cute Gaiamaiden !! I want some for my bedroom. Running out of coins today though Sad

and another shamrock hairband .......why didnt i get these last week? does anyone need a shamrock hairband? LOLOL

I've managed to get 2 x 999 items now so I sold them for another 4 boxes lol

Talk about living hand to mouth each week to try to get these new items. Poor Kedra hasn't eaten yet today because she's busy hunting

Hmmm, I would have to give that some thought. Let me get back to you on that Smile

Wow!! Lucky!!

Let me have a look through my chest and see what I can come up with Smile

I have to go AFK for a while though as we are going out to dinner tonight and I need to start getting ready. So if someone else in the meantime wants to trade before I can get back to my pc go for it. I will touch base with you when I get back and see if you still have it

i LOVE that clown balloon!!!!! XD

the search feature looks cool! wish they had that for our friend's list, rather than our item chest. if i want to mail a gift to someone who's name begins with "R", i have to click-click-click-click, etc.

90 minutes til i can go home from work and open boxes ahhhh!!! how can i stand this?? *cries*

Kedra wrote:
I have to go AFK for a while though as we are going out to dinner tonight and I need to start getting ready. So if someone else in the meantime wants to trade before I can get back to my pc go for it. I will touch base with you when I get back and see if you still have it

well u are not going to believe this IVE GOT 3 MATS NOW!! just got the third, wow ive got luck tonight congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Kedra wrote:

well u are not going to believe this IVE GOT 3 MATS NOW!! just got the third, wow ive got luck tonight congratulations

Wow talk about lucky!! I have to wait til reset to buy some s lol

wow the new items so nice!
>< i stil haven got the jellyfish from last week items!
aaaa!
hope this time better luck!

glow88 wrote:
aaaa!

i can trade u a Jellyfish baby Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
glow88 wrote:
aaaa!

i can trade u a Jellyfish baby Smile

hehe trade with? Smile

i love the princess mat and the baloon (so funny)

I don't like these new items Sad

I like the new search bar for the chest. but they need to come out with a "bulk sending" thing. specially when u have 99 poo's u have to send to someone, would be a lot easier if u could bulk send.

Guest Guest
STICKY!!!!! congratulations

Awesome the new feature will make life so much easy, my pets chest is overflowing congratulations
I love the clown balloon also congratulations i'm now off to try and fine one :cheers:

Guest Guest
moved to the portal news archive!