Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Christmas carols and songs

I was singing christmas songs earlier with my daughters...we sang, jingle bells, when santa got stuck up the chimney and we wish you a merry Christmas amongst others lol

I want to teach my 2 yr old some of them before Christmas so she can sing jingle bells for 10 hours on an aeroplane and annoy her Nanna lmao LaughingLaughing

Whats your favourite Christmas song or carol?

maybe you can post some traditional ones from your country...I would love to hear them Smile

lea75 wrote:
I was singing christmas songs earlier with my daughters...we sang, jingle bells, when santa got stuck up the chimney and we wish you a merry Christmas amongst others lol

I want to teach my 2 yr old some of them before Christmas so she can sing jingle bells for 10 hours on an aeroplane and annoy her Nanna lmao LaughingLaughing

Whats your favourite Christmas song or carol?

maybe you can post some traditional ones from your country...I would love to hear them Smile

thats not nice ...anyway its not me she will be annoying its grandad and uncle simon....you know when they are there no one else will get a look in congratulations

What's 'when santa got stuck in the chimney?'

I like hm..winter wonderland, jingle bell rock, and..maybe so this is christmas and last christmas?

um how about:
Frosty the snowman
The Lil' drummer boy (or w/e its called) and
Old toy trains (or something like that i forgot)