Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Weve Turned The Lights Off

We've Turned The Lights Off

Hey guys, here at PSFC we're supporting the WWF Earth Hour, you may notice that we have "turned the lights off in the forum", im doing it at home, and I hope you will be supporting also by turning off your lights today from 8:30PM (GMT) until 9:30PM (GMT).

After this we will turn the power back on here at PSFC so you can see a bit better

Thanks all for your support!

Guest Guest
yeahhh!!but the event is already finished in my country!!!!it is 8:30 for all the countries/???

Unsure lol, i know its 8:30pm gmt here. (i was thinking be a bit stupid as there would be people in some areas of the world in bright sunshine...well they wont have their lights on at 8:30pm gmt!!!!) lmao

Guest Guest
Steve wrote:
Unsure lol, i know its 8:30pm gmt here. (i was thinking be a bit stupid as there would be people in some areas of the world in bright sunshine...well they wont have their lights on at 8:30pm gmt!!!!) lmao

facebook chat please?? congratulationsSad :afro:

Ours is 8.30 CST where I am, so I think they globally made it for whenever it is 8.30 pm in your country

Guest Guest
Kedra wrote:
Ours is 8.30 CST where I am, so I think they globally made it for whenever it is 8.30 pm in your country
:iagree: :iagree:

COol~!!!
im gona turn off the lights tonite too!!^^

Guest Guest
The event is over from yesterday