Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

New Feature!!

the game is back for a minute then back to maintenance again. darn... i should try some other game for the mean time... thanks sweetheart for the response. Smile

with every post you make you get paw pounds, these can be exchanged for items on the sight from time to time... lotery, ps gmb's . keep racking them up. Smile xx

i saw someone got an apple fis (homegrown i think).. and a donut fish!
she said just use donuts as bait, pink one..

btw this got this info from my wall:
if you don't like your fish when you get , refresh it and then your food won't be lost >>Thanks Cindy Choo for good trick Smile -- Oat Chavit

billbo baggings wrote:
with every post you make you get paw pounds, these can be exchanged for items on the sight from time to time... lotery, ps gmb's . keep racking them up. Smile xx

wow i'd love that... hey i got the fishing technique! thanks gaia! i got 2 bike wheels though Sad

smorkle wrote:
Rief wrote:
I don't like it at all this stupidity . So much crap for nothing :ranting2: :wacko: :angry2: :ranting: :girl_devil: :JC_doubledown: .

really? so sorry you don't like it. i think it's kind of fun getting the special ones...

Yes i completely find it a lot of idiot and with alone objective to loose foods without important reason :wacko: .

More generally I'm very disappointed by the game . Each new week and more idiotic and boring it becomes :tuktuk: :ranting: .

Where is the old good PS :hmmm: ???