Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Gone Fishin' ... Need A Aquarium?

Gone Fishin' ... Need A Aquarium?

Here at PSFC we're celebrating the long awaited release of the fishing feature in Pet Society by giving you the opertunity to get a full Aquarium in your home (minus the fishes!), From now until Sunday if you are a new member and are active on the forums simply post in this thread letting us know how you found us or who brought you here and let us know why we should give you an aquarium.

Don't think because you are already a member that you can't win, recomend people to come here and tell them to say they were sent here by you and aslong as they are active on the forums you might also win!

So everyone could win an aquarium from a small, medium to a large and even 1 new member and person who recomended them will get enough aquariums to fill a room plus a few other finishing touches to make an amazing display!!

So get telling people now and get winning here at PSFC! Good luck everyone![i]

hi there psfc!

ive been lurking here for a week or so now since i joined. pengie, Zoonie, and mini-milner recommended that i come here from the ps forum. since ive joined your wonderful site ive also recommended a few people to come here as well. TanyaRC, gotobedmouse, and a couple others too. though im not sure what forum name they chose.

i just started using the fishing feature this morning and i love it! i keep aquariums in real life so its perfect! at home ive got a coral reef tank, two goldfish tanks, a pond and a betta bowl. im a total fish addict. now i can be a digital fish addict too! lol.

thanks so much psfc!

best regards
~squirrel.

Hi squirrel
so happy that you like our forum and hope you hang around and join in all the fun and games we have.
Would you please add your facebook link to your profile as per the rules of the forum.
Thanks. congratulations

ooh! whoops!

guess i should have read the rules first. Ashamed

sorry bout that. ill go add it right away.

thanks for the warm welcome! congratulations

squirrel wrote:
allrighty.

i think i did that right.

you did thanks...and welcome again x

pengie!

*tackle hugs!*

is this where you've been hiding? haven't seen you in c&g much lately.

squirrel wrote:
pengie!

*tackle hugs!*

Sorta.... I'm moving to Texas. I've been packing boxes of books & booking tickets. :<

pengie wrote:
squirrel wrote:
pengie!

*tackle hugs!*

Sorta.... I'm moving to Texas. I've been packing boxes of books & booking tickets. :<

ooh i see. wow. good luck with your move hun! hope to see ya around more real soon! :friends:

i really love the new nicks =)
they are so cool!
nice colour too!

I love the new Letters of each title too!!!!!!Glow I love your lime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi my name is Lisa and my pet is called Terrance. I was recommended by Lea75.

Hi lIsa fancy meeting you here lol welcome to the forum and I hope you stick around and join in all the fun xx..and I can see Lisa signed you up cos I don't have to give you a warning about not having a facebook link Laughing

Hya chick!!

Fancy meeting you here
Hope you have fun looking around, just make sure you behave lol xx