Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"BUSTED..... The Nursery?!?!?!?" *INNUENDO*

ok here ill kill two birds with one stone and here comes the playlet Great

( David the guys and Duke just finished cleaning when Callie and cookie walk in the door)

THE GUYS: CALLIE!!!! COOKIE!!!! ExcitedGroup Hug1

DUKE: Its about time yall came back geez its been 2 years or so what is going on here?!?!?!

CALLIE: well i just got into college and havent been able to visit much Crying

COOKIE: Same I just havent had the time either. we miss yall though.

DC: ok girls i hear two people turned 18 while they were away.

CALLIE and COOKIE: WE DID!!!

DC: (looks over to duke) ok you know the drill get them ready ill be in the music room.

DUKE: ok girls here is what he wants you to wear.  sexy_p10.jpg

CALLIE: ummm are you sure????

COOKIE: yea idt that he would want us to wear pirate costumes

DUKE: well since i got back he has been telling me the "rated arrrgh" joke about everyday. so i think he is in a pirate mood. Just go in there. (callie and cookie change) wow you guys look amazing go get him girls Wink

CALLIE: ok cookie lets go (they walk hand in hand to the music room)

DC: wow girls duke did a good job picking out the costumes. well its off to the trailer with us Cool

Callie we all have to go through it ... not that many of the sofa girls have complained lol. and i know i love those things i would just love to see more of them.

love it haha i wish i had photo shop lol hold on let me see if my old photo shop will work

Oh...Duke, when I said Oh Shoooot...I mean it as kind of a bring it on way...like oh yeah bring it on, a good way haha. Not as in oh shoot, Im screwed ha.

lol just sit back and let one of the newbies take a shot. yea they r of age so they can make some playlets now Wink

as one of the original BUSTED Sofa Girls I can not believe my beloved thread has grown into a Nursery!!! awwwww after 2 years!!

I love this thread I had such a fantastic time and made some really close friends ... and as a gift ...

[img] busted10.jpg[/img]

hey all idk when the last time someone wrote in this thing was but im making a come back lol so who all joined us SGs?

awesome i miss how this thread used to have SOOO many ppl wanting to be busted i miss our playlets now im writing them trying to make ways for me and the others to get busted its soooo stressful/ but ofcourse its sooo fun as well I just wish we could get some of the other Sofa girls to come back
Very Sad

I know. I remember when aside from the playlets we could also just rant about anything that was going on in our lives, and everyone would be here to support everyone.

yea well atleast we still have each other lol. and trust me i have a lot of ranting to do. craziness has been happening on my end.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.