Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"BUSTED..... The Nursery?!?!?!?" *INNUENDO*

Guest Guest
EveAngelical wrote:

All together now ............ AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that I have never seen this picture? Where did this come from? I must really be falling down on my job as a word nerd. That is TOO cute!!! (I love babies.) Awww Love

Wow, you miss a few hours at the mansion and you never know what you will come back to... Here I was expecting loads of busting, but loads of babies...never would have guessed that one! scratch

Guest Guest
Yeah, Quill, its one scary development!

Paula, I think that's the cover of People magazine. That is his brand new nephew he is holding. Adorable picture, huh?

Guest Guest
And its amazing how comfortable he looks holding him. Most 25 year old males - who aren't fathers - would be holding him at arms length with an expression of profound fear on their face.

DC: Piper, you heard Hunt saying...
You wlll get busted for all that Billie Jean son you've told !!!

PP: Again Master.... I could not bear another punishment today !!!
It's not my intention to ofend you...
Forgive me... I need to take care of our kids...We are ALL Innocent

DC: Callie, watch the babies, while I'll "take care" of Piper... Twisted Evil
Come on here girl... no way to run from me now...

PP: Ok Master...
I humbly accept everything that you want to give me !!!
RazzRazz

Guest Guest
Callie, you got the bad end of that deal.

EveAngelical wrote:
And its amazing how comfortable he looks holding him. Most 25 year old males - who aren't fathers - would be holding him at arms length with an expression of profound fear on their face.

Maybe he has some "kind of babies experienece" that we don't know... ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLDid I Say That?Did I Say That?

It will be very useful now... with these tons of babies all around... he need to have his share of work taking care of them...

Guest Guest

I vote we boot 'em out! Sorry. Missing important maternal link. Twisted Evil

Yeah I did get the crappy end of that deal
scratch
What the crap *sarcastically* Masterr?
Now Im in that rebellious mood again.
Why am I stuck with the babies?
I said I was too young.

I vote them out as well.

EveAngelical wrote:
I vote we boot 'em out! Sorry. Missing important maternal link. Twisted Evil

ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Maybe we can keep them at the nursery with Brooke and come back to the Mansion.... scratch:

Guest Guest
Nope, ya all are stuck with the babies!!!!!! *HUNTHASANEVILLAUGHTHATCANRIVALEVE'SANYDAY!!!*

Guest Guest
Can we at least sound-proof our rooms? Crying babies all night! I don't think so!

Guest Guest
Oh, I think the Mansion is big enough, you won't hear 'em much. But then again....Pretty large group of love kids. Guess you Jr.'s are in charge fulltime with Nanny Brooke. If they get out of the Nursery, well....hate to think what the Master could do.

Okay, put the kids to bed.

Guest Guest
Well we cant be punished too bad.
After all we are juniors.

You forget what we Seniors can do to you Twisted Evil

I'm guess I'm just not sure about it yet. I'm too used to BUSTED being about DC, the SBs, andd the SGs. Bringing in so many babies all of a sudden just seems odd.

Guest Guest
I dont think Master Cook would be too happy if the seniors did anyhting too bad to us poor little innocent juniors...

We are ALL Innocent

That's the point.

I'm guess I'm just not sure about it yet. I'm too used to BUSTED being about DC, the SBs, andd the SGs. Bringing in so many babies all of a sudden just seems odd.

I'm with you on that one CA... I thought that was part of the reason I came to the mansion... to get away from the real life responsibilities!
scratch

OMFG ... WTH ...

I got to bed early one night and the place is over run with babies!! Well while you guys are taking care of your babies *snorts* ... I am will be away from the noise

*goes off into the you know where with you know who to do you know what*

Guest Guest
ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

*wipes tears from eyes* I'm sorry girls, this is just too funny!!!

Guest Guest
(Go read the last few pages of the other Busted thread. I do believe it was Piper (?) who brought babies over to the mansion? Not sure, but it's funny as all get out!!)

huntwork wrote:
(Go read the last few pages of the other Busted thread. I do believe it was Piper (?) who brought babies over to the mansion? Not sure, but it's funny as all get out!!)

I read it and just freaked out and then fell out of my chair laughing my head off ... as long as I dont have one I dont mind ... lmao

I still don't know. Having babies in the mansion just doesn't seem right. I could get used to it in time, but I'm not so sure. Don't worry though, I won't leave no matter what!

huntwork wrote:

DC needs to beat the crap out of Piper for inviting the babies...lol

Don't worry cookie_addict16. I don't think the babies are here to stay. I think we were just goofing off...hahaha! Here, I have an idea!

DC: (waking up from sleep) Huh....what....what's going on?
Cookie_addict16: Wake up DC....you were yelling and screaming...did you have a bad dream?
DC: Oh cookie_addict16.....thank goodness you are here...yes, I had a horrible dream....I dreamt that all the sofa girls were having my babies...and they just kept popping out...and, and...it was really, really scary! Please tell me it's not true....please!
Cookie_addict16: (laughs) No sir, it's not true. We are all here and we are all fine and there are NO babies.
DC: Oh thank God! (big sigh of relief) I've never had such a bad dream before in my life. I wonder why this happened.
WN007: Didn't Piper make you a drink before bed last night? I seem to recall her slipping something into your drink.
DC: (face turns red in anger) PIPER!!!!!

(*snicker*)

Guest Guest

Well, that IS the natural progression from all this messing around!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! ROFLOLLaughing So Hard YouROFLOLLaughing So Hard YouROFLOLLaughing So Hard YouLaughing So Hard You

huntwork wrote:

DC needs to beat the crap out of Piper for inviting the babies...lol

Oh no !!!
It was not me who brought the babies to the mansion...

It was dukedoll who did it !!! - just look at BUSTED page 38...

I only posted the reaction of Master David when he knew about duke having a boy with Phelps...

I'm We are ALL InnocentWe are ALL InnocentWe are ALL Innocent

This time is not my fault !!!! ROFLOLROFLOL

Poor Piper...you didn't HAVE to do that Kiki, but thanks! Hug

PP: Kiki, why did you say that to Master ???

KK: That's my revenge !!! Twisted Evil

PP: I was framed by you girl !!! What Master will do to me if believes in yours drink story !!

Kk: ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

DC: Piper come here NOW !!!!

* Piper running as fast as she can*

It looks like I'll be up late finishing homework again tonight. If anyone's here, I'll be lurking while I get it done. Hopefully I'll be in bed by midnight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.