Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"BUSTED..... The Nursery?!?!?!?" *INNUENDO*

haha i have had a theater project due for a week and a half and still havent finished it haha. Well my partners are either working or going to the hospital (one of my partners broke her knuckle and tore a tendant.)

My lab partner worked on the chart we had to make for it, but since the teacher wants separate reports I had to copy the whole thing. It looks like we did something wrong but hopefully since we can explain it it won't affect our grade like the teacher said. Good luck on your project!

thanx we have to write a play about a donkey

the farmer is trying to get rid of the donkey but somehow the donkey gets away and decides to become a country singer (hey maybe david can do a duet with me?)

That sounds like fun. Now I'm writing down a bunch of equations I already solved in another part of the report and I have to write them again in the part I'm working on now. *yawns*

equations .... fun? im sry i cant help u i did physical science and that was the end of my science days. thank god that history and theater has nothing to do with science or else i would be screwed.

No, I have all the information I need, I just need to make a bunch of data tables of stuff with it and then answer questions before I can go to bed. I'm listening to DC now though, so I'm fully alert.

im listening to Fall Out Boy my next fav. band i love love love Patrick Stump out of all of the guys. a lot of the girls like Pete Wentz but i am a sucker for Patricks voice and side burns.

Oh dukedoll and cookie_addict....lol....you two crack me up! You guys are such a breath of fresh air; I love you..haha! It's just funny because I have both a theater background as well as a science background and reading what you guys are going through takes me back to my high school and college days(not that I'm old or anything...*cough*). You guys will be fine...have fun and good luck on your projects! Hug

By the way, I'm sort of working with equations right now too...lol. Wink Cookie_addict, aren't you the one interested in going to med school? You'll need your equation experience for pharmacology...so I promise it's not a waste. Very Happy

haha i love thier older stuff if u look up take this to your grave and from under the cork tree u will find some really good stuff o and dont download "dance dance" or "sugar we're going down" because if u do then those will be the only ones u will listen to. try the others.

Thanks Kiki...I think. I have too many numbers running through my head right now. And I do want to go to med school, and my teacher said the exact same thing you did.

yea well my majors thank god has no science in it. haha i barly scraped by in science and im already worried about math.

i mean doing the recessive genes is cool but the whole fungis stuff is not my thing.

Yeah, I hated learning about plants. But if we're learning about something like genes or viruses I'll be the most attentive person in class. Too bad it was last year that I took Biology. I kind of miss it.

i was so lucky to have the teachers that i did they helped me out a lot and my last years of science i took i had with my 2 best friends.

well chemistry deals with a lot of HW. my friend was in honors. ick he had soooo much hw. it was crazy

I'm in honors too. This is the biggest homework assignment I've had so far.15 days until vacation. Then I'm going to Arizona, climbing into bed, and not waking up for 4 days.

haha im on fall recess. i woke up and 30 min.s to noon today here in a bit im going to bed but if u want me to stay on for a little while longer that is fine im not sleepy or nething i just am resting a bit

well i still have to rewrite an essay i have to do and it is due tomarrow. and it is about who im going to vote for.

I hate essays. I know I do a good job on them, but I always stay up late writing them, and I don't know why. We'll both probably be in trouble tomorrow for staying up so late.

well i dont have school. so i wont be in such big trouble but i do have seizures so my mom would flip. but im quiet.

I just hope I don't wake up the new puppy. Then he would wake everyone else up and I would be in trouble. I hope I'm not in trouble with DC either.

uh oh *hears a door creak open*

DD: Oh no it is master!!

C_A: well im a junior i have nothing to wry about

DD: haha u only think u dont. when master awakes he is a little cranky and a little discombobualted we might be able to use this to our advantage.

DC: Wha - what is going on i heard talking in the study and i - i found u 2 it is 2 or 3 in the morning. Do u want to go to the trailer.

DD: O master don't u know that it is just 12 am? U r just sleep walking. *motions to C_A* we r going to take u to ur room and sing a lullaby,. * walks DC to his room*

DD and C_A: *singing* lullaby and good night, go to sleep little rock star , u have partied all night long and now we r through singing this song.

DC: ZZZZZZZ

DD: ok it worked *kisses DC on the forehead*

C_A: Ok *does the same*

DD: *tucking DC into bed* now we need to finish wat we were doing,

That was great, although it seemed almost too easy.

2 more questions and I'll be finished! My hand is going to have a really bad cramp for the rest of the week.

awww well we got away with it or did we?

DC: *suddenly wakes up* huh what was that *hears sinkering in back ground* Duke ,Cookie? *sneaks around the corner.*

DD: we totally fooled him God love him.

C_A: that was sooo easy i thought piper said he was a light sleeper

DD: he normally is but i guesse with all the baby drama he is sleeping a little better. but i still cant believe we got away with it.

DC: well almost

DD: o crap. master let me explain-

DC: no explaining i cant believe u guys r up this late u know wat happens to night owls?

C_A: they sleep during the day or else their medulla onblongata reacts like crazy

DC: no they get to do chores

DD: noooooooo we r too pretty to do hard labor. plz dont do this to us,

DC: Too late off to work and since u like singing soo much sing while u clean,

DD: not that soong

DC: yes

DD and C_A: Hi HO HI HO IT'S OFF TO WORK WE GO *WHISTLES* HI HO HI HO

sry i just copied and pasted that word. hey im sry hun but im getting tired and i need to go to sleep. night,

HI HO HI HO ITS OFF TO BED I GO.

OR DAVEYS (WHEN HE IS ANGRY)

HEY HOE HEY HOE ITS OFF TO BED WE GO. NNOOOWWW!!!!!

yup they r. haha but i will miss seeing how scarry or adorable they look like.

I'm having the worst week, so with the little time I have on here right now before I finish my homework, I need to vent.

I am so glad today is almost over. I woke up feeling worse than I have been for the past few days, probably because of not getting enough sleep. Now I have a splitting headache that won't go away, and an even worse cough. My chemistry teacher wasn't here today, so now the lab reports are due tomorrow and tonight we have to fix everything we did wrong because now she wants us to do some things differently, and I can't just erase everything and fix it because it has to be done in black ink. Oh yeah, and we just found out today that we have a test in that class on Friday. On top of that, I also had other homework assingments to do, which I thankfully already finished. Now I'm just barely staying awake as it is, and because I'm sick I've lost my appetite. The only good thing that's happened this week is the announcement about the album, and that made me so excited I felt like I was going to cough up both of my lungs after I was done freaking out over it. Ok, I'm done. Time to finish my homework.

awww im sry. well my throat started hurting so maybe staying up real late makes u sick. but i hope everything goes ok.

haha i'll stay up with u as long as i can i have to go back to school tomarrow,

yay omg i woke up at 11:36 this morning or afternoon. i need a lot of rest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.