Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

PSFC Improvements / News

Guest Guest

PSFC Improvements / News

We are proud to announce that the last month here in PSFC we made a lot of improvements and added new features to the site.

First of all we changed the banner's background were it looks more green and coloured!Then a new range of buttons!(Home,forum, calendar etc)We made them green too so it will fit with the banner more .

Your profiles were updated with new facebook,bebo etc buttons!Last night we were working to add those small buttons next to location,gender and etc!You can see that all of them were taken from ps!Now all the site looks like ps!In your inbox the buttons changed to ps ones!

Some days ago we were proud to see the fishing feature in PS so we made the PSFC Aquarium where you can see all the fishes inside the tank with their names.Additional there is a list of Pet Society foods with which fish you can catch with each one so you can fill all your collection with fishes!

Most of you didnt noticed that we had a Twitter page and a Facebook Group.We created a new more official Twitter Page so make sure to follow us to learn all the news 1st!Make sure to follow us in both social networks!

For one week again in PSFC we have the exclusive monday's new upcoming items!Most of you loved them!!Like today next Saturday PS has started on 2008 , so PS is celebrating his first anniversary birthday!We are going to celebrate here in PSFC so get in the forums and have fun!Also i have a new rank!!haha You can call me Mr. Exclusive!Thanks Steve !

The MASSIVE WEEKEND has started two days earlier and most of you are online all the time!!I think you all like it!Until now everything is going really well and everyone is having fun!So if you haven't participated in none competitions yet get involved ,Today and Tomorrow exclusive in PSFC, and maybe you can win a golden poo and other rares!

Finaly more new features coming very soon and will always come because here is PSFC!

THE NUMBER ONE PS FAN SITE!

Guest Guest

NOTE: More surprises coming to you very soon!